Tuesday, June 15, 2010

London Alone

My husband has been in London, England that last 10 days. Alone. (We decided that we did not want to pay for a $1300 ticket for me.) What a trooper he is. I know he missed us a lot but we probably missed him more.

I am so happy he could go. There is something so awesome about God allowing him to train 75+ pastors and lay people in the city of London. It is all God. Don't get me wrong, my dear hubby is a great teacher and speaker, but God is so awesome. He opens the doors for great things in our lives. I am just happy to be a part of it all. So now we are praying for training in Australia or Costa Rica. That would be a blessing for sure. I would have to go to that training for sure.

The great leadership in London has asked him to return next June as well. This time they want him to do some training in Wales! The training he provides is practical evangelism training. If it works out, I WILL go this next summer. I have heard very nice things about Wales. And we can extend the trip and go to Scotland and/or Ireland as well. That is always nice.

Next up on our traveling agenda? Atlanta! (We must be crazy, planning a trip to Hotlanta in the summer time.)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm happy things went well for him in London. And that you and the Princess survived! Good luck in "Hotlanta!" I envy you that you get to travel so much, but no envy from me on the Atlanta trip!!