Give back this Easter season in a fun way with Hershey's Better Basket.
Easter is always a celebratory time in our family. Not only are we celebrating our Savior's resurrection (the most important part) we also get to come together as a family, eat a great meal, and hunt for Easter eggs.
Dying the eggs, finding them, and eating candy are all fun - but don't you think it is nice to do good on Easter for others as well? Here is a simple opportunity: for every blogger who links up their posts at Hershey's Better Basket, Hershey's will donate $10 to the Children's Miracle Network.
So instead of giving away a basket to each of you, my wonderful readers, consider yourself invited - all of you.
What a great and easy way to give back with a simple blog post! Please link up!
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! Mark 16: 6