Monday, March 08, 2010

Humboldt County is Finding Christ

Last night my husband presented a seminar on Salvation. It was the fourth night of our seminar and after some catchy presentations with great Power Point slides, he choose to present the gospel message in its simplicity. And the visitors and church members responded.

When I entered in their cards (we hand out decision cards on important nights), I was in awe at our amazing God. To tell you the truth, we are having a smaller meeting than we are used to. We actually were expecting it. This is a small town, and it is a very secular, new age, "hippie" area. But the visitors have been coming out. Our numbers have not dipped. So when many people decided to follow Jesus last night or recommit their life to Him after drifting away, I just get excited. Excited to be a part of this great ministry. Excited to see God working in lives, with my own two eyes. Excited to see a glimpse in their life as prayers are answered. Living for God is exciting!

So please, keep us in your prayers as well as the people who are hearing the gospel message. In this day, when life is difficult, Jesus makes it easy to be saved. Just choose Him! Pick His side.


...choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve... But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24: 15

1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

I'm excited for you! I bet it feels good to know that you are answering His calling. Wish I could attend, but you're a bit too far for an evening drive.